Friday, July 2, 2010

Karaoke Fun!

So I have found my new favorite Happy Hour spot, the Highball! Last night, we had tickets to see the sold out showing of Eclipse at the Alamo. While we waited in high anticipation to view our eye candy, we deicided to meet next door for some drinks
Well, not only does the Highball have $2 pints, but they also have free karaoke rooms until 7! I have never been the one to sing karaoke as I know how awful my voice is and I freeze up in total embarrassment. I also knew I just had to suck it up and give it a try, and oh! What a try is was. We got pretty crazy in our little disco room, let me present:

MIA Paper Planes


Janice Joplin Bobby Magee


Murder on the Dance Floor


I think this was Britney Spears’ Slave


We also had a duet of ABBA’s Take a Chance on Me and closed it out with Cat Steven’s Peace Train. I am so going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment